Serving the Ohio Valley
A Full Service Law Firm
100 N 4th St., 10th Floor
Steubenville, OH 43952
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, the person who is at fault is legally responsible to pay you an amount of money that will compensate you for the bills that can pile up as a result of the accident and keep you in debt for a long time. Call Bruzzese & Calabria to help you fight for due reimbursements.
• Your injury
• Pain and suffering
• Medical bills (past and future)
• Lost wages and income (past and future)
• Your spouse’s loss of consortium
• The damage to your vehicle (cost of repair and total value)
• Any other out-of-pocket loss that resulted from the accident
When someone has been fatally injured in a motor vehicle accident, the person at fault is legally responsible to compensate the wrongful death of a loved one.
Call for a FREE consultation about your vehicle accident
• Family members for loss of financial support, society, companionship and other emotional damage
• Pain and suffering of the deceased person (the “Survival Claim”)
• Medical bills
• Funeral bills
• Lost wages or income (past and future)
• Any other out-of-pocket loss that resulted from the accident.
If you are a motorcyclist who has been involved in an accident on your vehicle, you need an attorney who has experience in handling motorcycle accident cases. One of our senior partners is a devoted motorcycle enthusiast and has over 35 years of experience that they will put to work for you.