Serving the Ohio Valley


A Full Service Law Firm


100 N 4th St., 10th Floor

Steubenville, OH 43952

Premise accident Slipped Premise accident

Protection After A Premise Accident

Have you or a loved one slipped and fell at someone else's property and suffered an injury? If the negligence of another has caused you pain or suffering, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills as well as other losses. Call Bruzzese, Agresta and Hanlin for a FREE consultation about recovering from your accident and injury. Get the representation you need on the phone today.

• Personal injury

• Catastrophic and life altering injuries

• Slips and falls

• Burns

• Animal bites

We will represent you:

Was your teenage son or daughter served alcohol at his or her friend's place? You can hold the parents responsible for any subsequent injury or accident. We can fight for you and help recover any losses due to guardian negligence.

Hold those responsible for injury due to negligence

Call for a FREE consultation and the representation you need


* Required
Personal Injury Data Form